Brighton Marathon 2020
On Sunday the 19th April 2020, run wild for Brent Lodge Wildlife Hospital in the 26.2 mile Brighton Marathon 2020 to help raise vital funds to provide treatment and rehabilitation facilities to over 3,500 UK wildlife casualties a year with the aim of releasing them back to their natural habitats
The Brighton Marathon is one of the most picturesque marathons with a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year.
Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
We have a few guaranteed places in the Brighton Marathon, so register your interest to run on behalf of Brent Lodge. Registration is £30 with a sponsorship pledge target of £500.
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising.
To help make your run the best it can be we will provide you with;
- Running Vest & Water Bottle: A Brent Lodge running vest to wear and a water bottle to use with pride on the day and on all your training runs.
- Fundraising Pack: A guide to giving your fundraising a kick start, full of ideas to inspire you
- Fundraising Platforms: We'll provide the tools that suit you best for your family, friends, and colleagues to sponsor you.
- Top 10 Tips: The things to remember to make your fundraising a success.
- Sponsorship Form: Download the all-important Brent Lodge Sponsor Form.